Thursday, April 14, 2011

G'DAY MATE !

Because of remarks about my French spelling, I have decided to continue my blog in English! ( It'll be probably by far worse like this but anyway... It would be an english exercice. )

So, we've been visiting the Australian's bush in the middle of nowhere! (Yves, my second-cousin is living there, and his child have to do 80km to get his school...)



We have made a big ride through the mountains and seen lots of animals : grey kangaroos, wallabys, one fox, one possum, one wombat, cackatoos, robins, yearlings, wild horses, galahs, one dingo... and of course some spiders, dragonflys, big ants, dogs, cats, cows, goats, mouses, rats, birds unidentified, sheep (c'est pas une erreur, mais tres etrangement, j'ai appris que sheep ne prend pas de S au pluriel!)...
(As you can read, I'm pretty good to remember animal's names in english! )


On this pictrure, the trees are burnt because of huge fire! Australia can be a very unfriendly country : floods, fires, cyclones...


It's a possum. My new gloves are made with possum's fur... But actually, it isn't sad in NZ to kill them because, oulala c'est complique en anglais! En gros, la Nouvelle Zelande, du fait d'etre une ile, a developpe une faune et flore tres particulieres : il s'y trouve beaucoup d'oiseaux (assez fragiles, dont entre autre le fameux kiwi) et peu de predateurs (ce qui fait que les kiwis ont survecu...). Mais depuis quelques temps des possums ont ete importes d'Australie et ils se multiplient, tuent les oiseaux, abiment les bois... Donc voila.

After that, we've been in the Buffalo mountains with Peter and Laurence's kids. As we expected, the australian weather was bloody warm and sunny :


The next day, we have walking on a treck qui passait dand des failles entre des immenses rochers de granite! Mum was pretty afraid but she'll be right blue!


C'est papa qui emerge de la faille!...
 The weather was still beautiful :



Just for information : if Australia was populated with the density of Belgium, it would be 2,5 billions inhabitants here !!!!
Today, it's better, here under, it's the view from the house :


And then, see you later!

4 comments:

  1. Nice job, look quiet fun to do all this :)
    And, I've noticed that it was not so far from England with all this Fog ^^

    Cool for all the animals.
    Take car of your gloves, I'll like to see if the Possum fur is that hot :)

    By the way, I Love and Miss you here :)

    I hope you'll have a little bit less fog and more sun for the end of your "Australian journey" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow, what are all those animals ? I don't understand these names ^^ Australia seems very beautiful even if we can't see a lot of her beauty with this fog :)

    Miss u baby, can't wait for your return ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaw Pernelle, I'm impressed !!! And what a memory for the animals' names!
    This country looks so nice and wonderful... And you see kangoroos !!! I hope you've taken pictures to prove it when you come back ;-)

    I miss you as much as before!
    XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Et bien... Ton anglais a bien progressé. Quand je pense à ton niveau avant de partir!! Pas mal! Bisou de Tangissart. Bonjour à tes parents aussi. Ps : ici plein soleil et 20degrés au moins.

    ReplyDelete